We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30 days to Paradise

houston tx
Level Contributor
73 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
30 days to Paradise

We have a month to go and I'm soooo excited with joy and anticipation. Question is have anyone been to the Maui Film Festival and if so is it worth checking out? We will be there for the start of it and thinking about going.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
49,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30 days to Paradise

I've been a couple of times. Once on the roof of the Marriott for a screening and then once on the golf course for 2 movies. Had a wonderful time at both but the golf course showing was my favorite.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 30 days to Paradise

same here, love the celestial cinema venue. very much worth it and the past years its been 20 dollars for two movies and a couple of shorts. you can bring in no post chairs blankets pillows. we bring wine and cheese.

getting here is tuff and crowded so earlier is best. if staying in one of the resorts you should get a shuttle. if not they assign a large parking lot where you will load a bus to bring you to the event. if you have others in your party not attending you may be dropped off and picked up but they wont allow parking. at the Wailea Gold/Emerald driving range. a steep hill getting here an easy walk down.

3. Re: 30 days to Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 am, June 23, 2013
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor