We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wailea Marriott Resort & Spa vs Grand Wailea Resort & Spa

San Francisco Bay...
Level Contributor
254 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Wailea Marriott Resort & Spa vs Grand Wailea Resort & Spa

I have a meeting in January. These are the two options for accommodations. Grand is sold out. Can anyone tell me how these places differ? How is the Marriott? Is it on the beach? Is the Grand a lot nicer?Thanks so much.

AL

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
649 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wailea Marriott Resort & Spa vs Grand Wailea Resort & Spa

Both of the properties are very nice. There has been lots of renovation done at the Marriott so the rooms there may even be nicer than the GW. The Marriott is not on the beach but it is only a short walk (maybe 5 minutes) to get to the beach. There is only one property between the Marriott and the GW so you are basically in the same location.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wailea Marriott Resort & Spa vs Grand Wailea Resort & Spa

If the GW is sold out, what is your other choice? I've stayed at Wailea Marriot, and it's like most of the other Marriott resort properties. Check out the reviews, but you shouldn't be disappointed.

3. Re: Wailea Marriott Resort & Spa vs Grand Wailea Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, October 13, 2009