We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the cheatest way to go to greenland ?

Which Ilulissat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
Save Topic
what is the cheatest way to go to greenland ?

I want to go to greenland but I haven't got so much money sonra please help :( ?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
242 posts
473 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is the cheatest way to go to greenland ?

We took Air Greenland from Reykjavik (the capital of Iceland) to Ilulissat. It costed about US$ 1,400/person return.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the cheatest way to go to greenland ?

Isn't it Air Iceland from Reykjavik? Air Greenland flies Copenhagen to Kangerlussuaq, then onwards to other parts of Greenland.

As far as I know, the only options are Air Greenland and Air Iceland (not Icelandair) from either Copenhagen or Reykjavik. Neither is cheap, and you obviously need to get to Iceland or Denmark first, and you'll probably need to stay a night in either Reykjavik or Copenhagen. There's also the odd flight from Nunavut in Canada, but I don't think that's regular (and is probably even more expensive)

3. Re: what is the cheatest way to go to greenland ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 22, 2013