We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i will be in illulissat next month

hyderabad india
Level Contributor
201 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
i will be in illulissat next month

thanks for the information on illulissat.

i am taking the arctic hotel packageof 5 nights and i know its the best hotel. i am going all alone, but i am sort of used to it.

any interesting sights that you may want to suggest that i shouldnt miss.

also i am a pure veggie.

thanks

vibha jain

österreich
Level Contributor
125 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i will be in illulissat next month

Hi!

I am a solo female traveller and will be in Greenland in July, too :-) I am staying at Hotel Arctic as well. What will you be doing and visiting?

hyderabad india
Level Contributor
201 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i will be in illulissat next month

hello,

thats so wonderful,

hope we can meet,

23,24,25,26 are the dates in hotel arctic.

my e mail id is vibhaj98@yahoo.com

thanks

glabra

vibha jain

Bartlesville OK
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i will be in illulissat next month

I visited Greenland the last week of June 2012 - Ilulissat, Kangerlussuaq and Nuuk. The 2 tours I recommend were 1) the 12 hour cruise to Equ Sermia and the midnight cruise of Disko Bay. Both were amazing. It was surprisingly cold out on the water - take a warm jacket.

hyderabad india
Level Contributor
201 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: i will be in illulissat next month

Thanks so much

Regarding a jacket yes I am taking one

But I also heard the hotels also give u one

Arctic is where I am staying

Skive, Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: i will be in illulissat next month

Hi, The 12 hour Eqi Sermia trip can be done in 6 hours, using a different company. 12 hours is quite a long time sat on a boat. Shop around to get the best deal. The destination is unique and worth seeing.

The hotels does not provide you with jackets. You must bring your own on the midnight cruises. Prices start from 500 DKK for a midnight/evening cruise.

6. Re: i will be in illulissat next month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 20, 2013