We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monmouth Historic Inn Lodging

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Monmouth Historic Inn Lodging

Does anyone have photos of the lodging buildings on the property, not the main inn?

If I'm correct, there is Quitman's retreat, carriage house, courtyard building, plantation suite building, pond cottage, and garden cottage. I'm confused about which lodging to choose.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monmouth Historic Inn Lodging

Just a recommendation - check the "room tips" under trip advisor.

For some reason I can't post a link, but on the TA review page linked below, click on "See which rooms travelers prefer - 61 traveler tips" underneath the rating bars to get a better idea on the specific rooms.

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

2. Re: Monmouth Historic Inn Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, November 29, 2014