We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner?

Which Natchez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans La.
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary Dinner?

Planning a 3 day trip to Natchez next week for a little anniv. (33yrs) get away looking for a special dinner. Considering the Castle, 1818 (or their other ala carte establishment) intrigued by the restaurant @ Natchez Manor as well. Any comments on these or other suggestions would be welcome. As we are staying at the Eoala, any report on their dining room would be welcome as well

Natchez, Mississippi
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary Dinner?

I think that the castle is a really nice place to have an anniversary dinner. I like the Eola hotel, but the resturaunt is just ok. You might also like Pearl St Pasta (Italian) which is located just across the street from the Eola. Pearl st pasta is my wife's favorite place. The center city bistro (Greek) on Commerce (1 block away from eola) is also a nice place. I would have brunch at the Natchez Manor ( a few blocks up Franklin St from the Eola) and tyr Biscuits and Blues( same block of the Eola). I hope this will help and that you have a great time in Natchez. Don't forget to watch a sunset on the bluffs and If you get a chance take a carriage tour. I am a driver for the carriages at night and would be glad to help you with directions or places to see. Happy anniversary and we look forward to seeing you in Natchez. Guy Tuccio

2. Re: Anniversary Dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 14, 2010