We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Keystone

Winchester, Kentucky
Level Contributor
62 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in Keystone

I was looking for some good advice on places to eat in Keystone especially breakfast.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Keystone

Keystone dining is rather limited. I have not been anywhere for breakfast in town, but I can highly recommend Big Time Pizza at the Roosevelt Inn for lunch and dinner. Their pizza is outstanding. The best dining in the area can be found at any of the lodges in Custer State Park and also the Alpine Inn in Hill City. We usually eat breakfast at our hotel, either something we have purchased or the continental breakfast.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
683 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in Keystone

The best place for a meal, period, in Keystone is the Powder House Lodge located on Hwy. 16 about a mile north of Keystone. We always have had good luck there whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

3. Re: Breakfast in Keystone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 26, 2014
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor