We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red's Chicken House and BBQ

Keystone, SD
2 posts
Save Topic
Red's Chicken House and BBQ

Came in late, right after all the cleaning was done looking for anything. The owner, (ron?) opened the place up and served me and my family of six. I was astounded to see the sincere hospitality from the staff there. The food was mind-blowing. The smoked pork ribs were ultra tender and juicy, the smoked chicken on my wifes plate was delicious as well and my son's pulled pork was just fantastic. You really can tell its all homemade. After enjoying this fantastic meal the staff all sat around and talked with us, giving us directions and recommendations for attractions in keystone.. We ate there 5 times during our stay and everytime we left satisfied. I would highly recommend this restaraunt to anyone who's looking for quality, homemade food.

1. Re: Red's Chicken House and BBQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 03, 2012