We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt Rainier - Ashford

Hilo, Hawaii
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mt Rainier - Ashford

If anyone has any questions for this area I lived there 10 yrs plus. I still enjoy the area on a regular bases due to living so close and so many friends.

The only place I can say don't go Gateway Inn.

Friend of mine has a house for rent on Alder Lake that is very cheap for a great location - on water dock - couple of bed rooms for the same price as hotels.

Depends on what you want to do - Mt Climb - Horseback ride EZ Times Horse Rentals - Great and well worth the money......

I can give insight for whatever experience you would like to have.

Grand Haven...
Destination Expert
for Grand Haven, Michigan
Level Contributor
989 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mt Rainier - Ashford

Hi.

My family of four (wife, myself and two teens) will be spending 4 days in Ashford in June, staying at Deep Forest Cabins. This will be at the end of a 15-day trip arounf WA and OR. We want to see Mt. St. Helens and as much of the Mt. Rainier area as possible, with short hikes (5 miles or less), possibly golf, horseback riding or any other outdoor activities.

I've gotten great advice for our trip so far but I'm always looking for more. Any suggestions you can give me will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,536 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mt Rainier - Ashford

Topfan, how was your trip?

3. Re: Mt Rainier - Ashford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ashford
More Ashford Topics