We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Hair Salon and Mall

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Hair Salon and Mall

I'll be coming to Morristown in October for a wedding. We're staying at the Westin Governor. I'm looking for a few things: Can anyone suggest a hair salon? Also, is there a mall or MAC store close to book an appointment for makeup? We'll be getting in Thursday night and have all day Friday before the wedding. Are there any must do's in Morristown? Any restaurant suggestions for breakfast? Thank you in advance.

2 replies to this topic
new jersey
Level Contributor
934 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Hair Salon and Mall

Nice hotel, although it is on the outskirts of Morristown.

As far as nearest MAC--there is one in the Short Hills Mall.

shopshorthills.com/shopping/health_and_beauty

probably about 10-15 minutes away. There's a mall--the Livingston Mall, which is closer, but doesn't have MAC store (but there is a Macy's which, I think, may have MAC products).

Breakfast places near your hotel--you should go to a diner--a New Jersey staple. There are plenty in the area, try the Florham Park Diner, or Morristown Diner. There's an "Original Pancake House" in neighboring Whippany which serves up a good breakfast--large proportions.

Morristown itself is a pleasant town to stroll and has some nice bars to go hopping around. Check out local reviews.

As far as a salon goes, can't help you there--try calling the hotel for a suggestion.

Also, I hope you have a car as there's not much within walking distance of your hotel.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Hair Salon and Mall

Thank you for you suggestions! Have been out East and love diners!!

Reply to: Help with Hair Salon and Mall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted