We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

Newcastle UK
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

I have just returned from a trip to the Balkaya hotel in Turkey. The Balkaya provided bottles of Perge lager to all inclusive customers. Next year we plan on going to the Greenland Hotel in Ovacik. I have read a few reviews about the Greenland Hotel providing Perge lager for all inclusive guests. Can anyone tell me if they serve Perge on draft or by the bottle please?

Manchester
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

It is draught.

Newcastle UK
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

Thanks for the response. Is it ok? I am a bitter drinker and always struggle with draft larger. Is it ok or will I have to stick to buying bottles of either Perge of Efes?

Manchester
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

I found it to be a nice drink but I am a lager drinker.Had a few bottles while out and about and didn't notice much difference.

Newcastle UK
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

Thanks for the info. We are going to the Greenland anyway as my daughter went a couple of years back and says its a lovely hotel. I will cross the lager bridge when I get there. Thanks.

4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

Efes Dark is worth a try and quite widely available.

6. Re: All Inclusive drinks in The Greenland Hotel in Ovacik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations