We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather 11 may

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
weather 11 may

we are coming to aes club hotel on the 11 may for 7 days and weather reports are for rain all week thinking of canceling somebody please tell it wont be as bad as the the forcast and im worrying for nothing thanks :-(

rotherham
Level Contributor
39 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather 11 may

It probaly wont rain all day itl be a big downpour for about an hour then dry up again, no one can predict the weather but i wouldnt cancell my holiday over it, the weather can change constantly but my other halfs parent go every year about this time ( infact were going 13th may for 2 weeks in the orka hotel) and they said its normally hot and the occasional downpour then it dries up again

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather 11 may

My in-laws are there at the minute and currently in the middle of a heatwave. Like the last TA reviewer said don't cancel your holiday. I'm sure you'll enjoy it whatever the weather!!!

Have a good hol

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather 11 may

Thanks guys xx

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather 11 may

İt wont be as bad as the the forcast and you are worrying for nothing.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather 11 may

thanks feel lot better now had a bad weather experience recently in cuba so im a bit pensive x

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather 11 may

better being EXpensive

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather 11 may

Lol yeh

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather 11 may

I seen it rain in May and September for an hour or so, But when that clears it seems SOOOOO much hotter, I think a good downpour helps clear the clouds and improves the humidity for the rest of the day or few days following :)

I have also had in rain in Hisaronu and Sunny in Olu Deniz the showers can be very local :D

Edited: 12:52 pm, May 09, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
9. Re: weather 11 may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations