We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room upgrade- AES club???

isle of man
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Room upgrade- AES club???

Hi everyone we ve booked to stay here on the 16th July (which afta reading mostly good reviews I'm even more looking forward to now!)

We are a family of 5 2ad 3 children (15,13,10) stating in a family promo room? We have the chance of upgrading to a family suite with garden/pool view room for an extra £370 for the 2 weeks. Just wondering if anyone has stayed in either of these rooms and what their thought are please?!

This is our first time to Turkey so any additional handy tips to keep the 5 of us happy would be very much appreciated! :)

Many Thanks

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,301 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room upgrade- AES club???

If you put AES Club into the search facility above your question you wlll find threads about this place and may find an answer. It's also possible to private message anyone on the threads to ask for information, just click into their avatar and go to their page where there is a message facility.

Also, you could ask on the Oludeniz Forum as this Ovacik Forum is very quiet and does not get a lot of traffic.

Good luck.

isle of man
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room upgrade- AES club???

Ok, thanku for your reply :)

barnsley
Level Contributor
7 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room upgrade- AES club???

Look at the hotel on Facebook there's a video been a few times to the hotel and I'm ack again on Monday. I love it.

4. Re: Room upgrade- AES club???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik