We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opinion so far

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
opinion so far

before i start i apologize for any spelling errors as i am using a kindle not the best tool to write with.

we arrived at the destina at approx 3am on wed striaight to our room very nice layout and plenty big enough for the 2 of us.

up at 8 to have a quick look round and everything is well signed posted so not difficult to locate everything. pool area has plenty of sun bed but you still have those who insist on putting towels on before the crack of dawn. the food is of quite a high standard with plenty of choice for even the fussiest of people.

went to fetyhe wed evening had a lovely meal at arena resturant on thurrsday went to horseshoe beach nice but a little too crowded for me. back to hotel for evening meal and entertainment both very good. friday into hisaranu to hire a car for a few days then drive up to the top of badbag wow views to die for but roads that will kill you if you dont have your wits about you lol.

that evening meal at yengec oh my god my best meal in turkey ever and one of my best meals anywhere in the world booked to go back next week.

saterday a daytrip to kayakoy a must do if you are ok with a steep walk.

now the fun part saterday evening decided to have an early night as we plan to goto dalyan for the dday sunday. well you know what they say about the best laid plans. sat on the balcony having a beer before bed and the plastic chair collapsed smashing my elbow into the wall 2 hrs later back at the hotel with my arm in plaster and £100 lighter bl...dy excess and all plans are now on hold hire car has been returned pool looks lush but cannot get in because of plaster rep and hotel staff have been great.

updates to follow as rep just arrived with forms to sign.

andy & caz destina hotel

1. Re: opinion so far

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, December 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik