We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

S E London
Level Contributor
45 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfers

Can anyone recommend a reliable company that can provide private airport transfers?

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers

www.tinyakropol.com

Many people on here have used them and they come highly recommended, we use them for trips when in Hisaronu.

Mentioned in this post
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
England
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers

Hi

We always book our transfers direct with our hotel. We pay £80 return for private transfer. Have never been disappointed.

Hope this helps :)

Huddersfield, West...
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers

Hi, I've just booked and paid for mine on line with Carol and Tayfun. It was £90 for three of us return and you get a £10 voucher that you can use against their boat trips which are also great.

This will be the third time I've used C+T for my transfer - I find them very reliable - I've never had to wait for them. I think its well worth the money, especially if you are travelling with children.

Dolly

4. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:50 pm, June 19, 2012
Euston (Not the...
Level Contributor
31 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfers

Catol and Tayfun gets my vote too. We used them and they were excellent. Heres the website address if that helps:

www.caroletayfun.com/Index_Transfer.aspx

Don't arrive, thinking you'll pick a taxi from the airport - they are very, very expensive! Twice or three times the price of an arranged transfer.

S E London
Level Contributor
45 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers

Thanks for all your help.Ihave plenty to choose from now!

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,041 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfers

A lot of tourist use resorthoppa which is a cheap way to travel from Dalaman.

If you go to their website and put in your details you will get a price. I think prices are about £7.00 each way.

Edited: 5:22 pm, April 10, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Fethiye
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfers

I am definitely agree with Susan so both are reliable...

Enjoy your holiday

9. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, April 17, 2012
nottingham
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfers

RAIN TRANSFER - Whatever you do, DON'T use Rain Transfer. I booked a return transfer for three people from Dalaman to Hisaronu in October 2011. The inbound pick-up was fine. The outbound pick-up was a nightmare!! I tried to confirm my departure time 72 hours in advance as my flight departed on a Monday and I had problems contacting them during the weekend in Summer 2011. From the first phone call through to the last on the day of Travel (up to 4 hours before we were due to depart) I was greeted with a constant unavailable tone. Despite paying for both transfers upfront no one came to pick us up for our return journey. Fortunately we were able to secure another private transfer although we arrived at the airport with little time to spare before the check in desk closed.

Upon my return to the UK I queried not being picked up as well as a request for a refund. I received a response stating that there had been problems but no response to a refund.

You have been warned!!

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik