We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Reading
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

We are going to Ovacik on 5th September and I've been looking in to day trips etc while we are there and came across the Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency. It seems much cheaper than other places particularly if you book online in advance. Has anybody used them before?

Mentioned in this post
Ovacik
Ovacik
Oludeniz, Turkey
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Yes, I have used them twice and booked online. I would highly recommend them, as would plenty of others would on here.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Not used them personally but a quick search should provide evidence of plenty who have.

I've never seen anything negative and intend to use them this year.

London, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

We are off in September and we have booked 3 trips online with Carole & Tayfun. Never used them before but they got such good reviews we took a chance. They emailed us straight back with all the questions we had about the trips. When we booked they even sent an email asking what we would like for dinner on the Sunset Cruise. Really looking forward to going next month. Have a good holiday.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Yes their website has quite impressive prices and reviews are good.

Look forward to reading more reviews about them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Hi sunnyslaney

What date are you going on the Sunset Cruise.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Yes,we used them a few weeks ago,we did the jeep safari and the 12 and 6 island boat trips all were fantastic days out .......After doing the same trips last year with hamish mcturk and breaking down in every few miles in small uncomfy jeeps with side facing bench seats and packed out boats we decided to do a bit of homework and booked online with carole and tayfun. The jeeps are the big sturdy type with big chunky forward facing seats and they didnt do any carpet or gold shops ....Also didnt stop at petrol station for1hour 30mins like on the other jeep safari we did ,these went to a calis beech resort at the end of the trip with free sunbeds and parasols

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

I detest trips that include the carpet and gold shops! Definately like the sound of Carole and Tayfuns trips.

Thanks.

Reading
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Thank you all for your help. I think I'll book with them! Can't wait! :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Hi bobby23

We are going on the Sunset Cruise Fri 1st Oct

Can't wait.................

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carole & Tayfun Travel Agency

Hi SunnySlainey

Thought you might be going same time as us but we are going on the 11th Sept 8 of us. I was very impressed with them because I emailed them to ask if they served Tia Maria on board but they dont. So they are going to get a bottle for me. Might have to drink it all ha ha

Bobbie

Get answers to your questions about Ovacik