We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Start Apartments

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Start Apartments

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about these self catering apartments, if so, any information would be gratefully receievd.

Happy Holidays !

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Start Apartments

Hi;

Actually its becoming very popular to get self catering apartments in the area...I can say as the location and atmosphere you will certainly satisfied..

Have a nice holiday..

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Start Apartments

Hi Yavuz,

Whereabouts are they located, some list them as Hisaronu, some list them as Ovacik. I know the area quite well but don't know where these apartments are. They look quite nice on the internet.

Can you assist please.

Happy Holidays !

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Start Apartments

Hi Victoria;

Its situated in Ovacık..Only 2 min. walking you get to the main road nearby Orka Hotel..If you walk about 5 -10 min you are in Hisaronü..

I hope this helps..

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Start Apartments

Hi,

Yes that helps alot as I know exactly where Orka is as we have stayed there.

Thanks for the info and I think we will give them a go.

Happy Holidays !

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Start Apartments

Hi Victoria;

I'm very pleased that I could help you..But I won't be able to having holiday as I'm a travel agent called Tiny Akropol Travel in Hisaronü..So I will be making the people's holiday..

Thats why I wish you A Happy Holiday...

lincoln
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Start Apartments

Hi we've stayed there and they are basic but good, it takes about 10 mins to get to Hisaronu by foot. The pool is always quiet and you will have no problem getting a sun bed. I would stay there again but they only have one bedroom apartments and we prefer 2.

Fethiye
Level Contributor
12 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Start Apartments

We have a two beddroomed one as well now.

lincoln
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Start Apartments

wish I'd known that 2 weeks ago we've just booked

9. Re: Start Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 30, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik