We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 sleeps

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
11 sleeps

11 sleeps to go cant wait .we have also just booked again for villa turk for nxt year. its a brillant place the people are really friendly .

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 11 sleeps

How exciting... I havent counted my sleeps yet! We go middle of July. Got our e-ticket yesterday, and delighted to see we have a 20kg allowance with ONUR air, thought it would only be 15kg!

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 11 sleeps

we are normally onur air but this year we are british midlands they have dropped the allowance to 15kgs nxt year. shame i wont be able to buy so much handbags lol

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 11 sleeps

Just wondering if 20kg with ONUR includes hand luggage:-(

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 11 sleeps

Two weeks today... or now its after midnight, so 1 week and 6 days!!!!!!!! So excited now... emailed hotel to let them know of our late arrival and our room request and got reply back today.. not about room request but they did answer another question, when breakfast and evening meal was. It was 34 degrees today at 4.30 outside of car so getting into heat mode for turkey... tonight around 22 degrees! However all short lived, raining tomorrow, and next day, and next day, according to forecast :o(

5. Re: 11 sleeps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ovacik
Recent Conversations