We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What temprature for mid May in Icmeler

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,829 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
What temprature for mid May in Icmeler

Have been to Turkey in July but never May we go the 16th just to organize what kind of gear to bring with me

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What temprature for mid May in Icmeler

For me that's the best time to go. It should be hot during the day and warm in the evenings . Take a cardigan as it can feel chilly at night if there is a bit of wind but you probably won't need it. You will find the resort looks lovely and fresh after the winter refurbishment.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What temprature for mid May in Icmeler

Exactly what iain said, for me it is the best time. Everything in the resort is fresh and its usually just nice temperatures around 25/30 during the day. it can be cooler at night but the advantage of this is that you probably wont need air con

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What temprature for mid May in Icmeler

I am seriously thinking of coming out in May. Got a week off from May 17th.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What temprature for mid May in Icmeler

Best time to go. Temps are just nice for me and the resort is so fresh

5. Re: What temprature for mid May in Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler