We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

Hi there,

we go to Ichmeler on Monday and my husband would like to know which Turkish baths are recommended.

Also i purchased a beautiful ring some years ago from Hisaronu which needs repairing, unfortunately if i was to have it repaired in the UK it would ruin the stones as the glue used is different. Would it be cheeky of me to ask a jeweler to repair it? I intend to buy jewelry whilst there. I have loads of beautiful stuff from various parts of Turkey.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
667 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

I had a Turkish bath at the Union Palace Hotel this year and it is the best one I have ever had and I have had a few. I was picked up and returned to accommodation all included in the price. There was no hard sell whatsoever. Very professionally done by either a male or female member of staff and I booked it with Ozzy who has a stall near to Turkish Delight restaurant.

Regarding the jewellery you will have no problem getting it repaired in Icmeler. Lots of the jewellers do repair work and we all have our favourites. I always use Dino at Star Gold & Silver. He has a workshop on the premises and does a lot of work for other jewellers in the town. His prices are very reasonable and any work I have had done has been to an excellent standard.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

Latina jewellers - next door to Meryem Yemek Evi - Atilla is a working goldsmith who does repairs and also makes jewellery to your own design.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

Thanks for the replies folks. Will check them out whilst there.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

I have also booked this Turkish bath based on the recommendations on here for it and will post a review when i return in October. I had a Turkish bath at the Mersoy in June and it was very good but found the hard sell for all the extras off putting.

Essex
Level Contributor
340 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

My daughter had a lovely Turkish bath at the Fortuna Beach hotel at the end of the canal. No hard sell for any extras. Clean, relaxing spa.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

Thanks again for the replies.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

I too would recommend Star Gold, he has a page on facebook with some of his designs on it. & very good value. I will be taking some of mine to repair in the next few weeks

8. Re: Turkish baths and jewelry repair.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations