We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler Beautician

East Kilbride...
6 posts
Save Topic
Icmeler Beautician

My sister and I have been to a few resorts in Turkey and always find a good beautician, can anyone tell me if there is any in or near Icmeler?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Icmeler Beautician

What treatments you looking for?

East Kilbride...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Icmeler Beautician

Manicure, pedicure, blow dry hair and a facial the usual stuff, we have found that we always get a good standard of work and at a price that is a lot cheaper than getting it done at home.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,722 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Icmeler Beautician

There are plenty of places in icmeler, mine is Istanbul next to wayside in the village, if you look on a thread on the top questions prices for 2012 I added a price list on there

Mentioned in this post
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Icmeler Beautician

Plenty to choose from, you wont be able to walk down street without being asked if you want a hair cut ha ha

Mine was along the canal but dont think he is going to be there this year :-(

A lot of people recommend where Sue goes, next to the Wayside.

East Kilbride...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Icmeler Beautician

Thanks for that Sue, the prices are about the same as I paid when I was last in Turkey and I will certainly be paying them a visit, do you know if they do Minx nails?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Icmeler Beautician

Dont recall seeing anywhere doing minx toes or nails in Icmeler. Didnt see gel or shelac either.

Sue add it to your to do list for may ha ha

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,722 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Icmeler Beautician

Will do but what are they lol. Must start my list of jobs to do in icmeler soon before I forget

East Kilbride...
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Icmeler Beautician

I got my toes done last time and they were fab, gold glittery and it lasted for about a month, when it only cost £10 it was the bargin of the year lol

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
577 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Icmeler Beautician

Minx are like a foil thats applied onto the nail using heat, theres all sorts of different designs and colours. Boots sell the diy packs

10. Re: Icmeler Beautician

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler