We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dear Icmeler Lovers,

New year is coming up! I wish everyone a fantastic year.

Since you are gone İçmeler is doing allright. One sad news Icmeler is not going to be a municipality anymore. The municipality of Mugla going to be the "big boss" , and Icmeler will be connected to Marmaris Municipality.

Other news are great, we had a very warm november. December is rainy but we will handle it. Streets are quite, some hotels are doing minor/major updates.

Another good news is that Mugla University has opened a branch by the Union Hotel at the top of the hill. It is now a small programe but will have above 200 students ths year all studying Tourism and Hospitality.

That is it for now. During the winter, you all need to be careful and keep warm as attendance is mandatory during the summer holiday.

Take care,

Murat Tugay

Asst to GM

Hotel AQUA

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi Murat

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forum.

Yes i heard about the Marmaris Municipality some months ago, i hope there are not too many changes.

Good news about the University too.

Weather where i am is not too bad, still get some sunny days but cold.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year and take care

Sue

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thanks Murat and best wishes to you too.

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
398 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Many thanks Murat for taking the time to send your kind wishes. We wish you and your family all the very best for 2013. We will be back in Icmeler again next year!!!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Murat thanks also for your good wishes and do look forward to seeing you in May, and do hope you have a very good time over the winter

northwich
Level Contributor
234 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Best wishes to you and your family Murat,

See you on the 14th June, Can't wait.

Cheers

Phil

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Icmeler now is asleep for the winter, we are left with lovely memories of our time spent there this summer.

The forum has been very busy this year we have had some changes, myself, smc4761 and Iainglasgow were asked by TA to be Destination experts for the group, we have have had alot of new members this year, so all in all it has been a good year, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2013, lets hope the forum continues to thrive

sue

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi coming to stay in hotelAqua in july and although the hotel has very good reviews, I am a bit concerned about the childrens club and entertainment for my son who will be just 7 years, Are there many children at this time of year and is the hotel child friendly? I would also like to request a pool/sea view room on a lower floor if possible which I have also requested through First Choice as I do not wish to be in a room looking on to streets or back or side of hotel. That would totallly ruin my holiday, and considering the cost of for 1 adult and a young child, I hope I will be given a room with a good view! It is my first time to Icemeler and ur hotel and by reading the reviews i am really looking forward to staying and seeing if ur hotel is as good as they say! Roll on July and a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to u aall.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

kim

I am sure both you and your son will love Icmeler and the Aqua Hotel. The hotel is in a fabulous location .Have you looked at the website? If not, click on this link.

http://www.hotelaqua.com/

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,558 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Best wishes for christmas and new year goodtotravel

Edinburgh
Level Contributor