We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunmaster

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sunmaster

Just a warning to anyone thinking about booking with sunmaster....Don't. Their aftersales service is non existant, long queues to get through at 11p p/min, no replies to emails apart from automated reply, no replies to complaints etc. Just today after a week of emailing and phoning did we finally get a confirmation email about an added item of luggage, it took us to do all the work in trying to contact them. Even though we emailed our concerns saying how anxious we were about it, went to the point of threatening to make a complaint to the powers that be etc we got absolutely no reply or contact from them.

If you are considering using them then try elsewhere. Great at the start, very reassuring until they get your money.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunmaster

They have a strange system too - you only get as far as reserving your holiday online. I got that far last year and when they rang to confirm it was about £200 dearer - waste of time.

I don't even consider them now.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,455 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunmaster

I agree about Sunmaster. Almost booked with them once but my experience was similar to Debs. A while ago I was given an excellent price for a holiday , was given an email confirmation which said one of their advisers would phone to confirm all the details. I thought that was a bit strange as I had already received the confirmation. Someone did phone the next day and the price had jumped up substantially! I told them to forget it.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunmaster

Must agree with above comments.Unfortunately we were sucked in by the follow up phone call and found ourselves unable to cancel.

We have travelled the world using internet bookings and this is the first non resolvable problem we have had.

We would NOT recomend.

ozziesue

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunmaster

Agree with all.

Tried to book with this company only once. Almost booked until I realised they were trying to fob me off with totally different flight times to what was on offer online. She was rather rude when I refused to book what was actually been offered. Don't go by what you see advertised!

Very strange and unprofessional company!!

nottingham uk
Level Contributor
1 post
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunmaster

Paid in full and now unable despite phone calls and emails to get even a receipt from them

cleveland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunmaster

Asked about this firm last year on TA. Doesn't sound as if they have improved their service.

Bootle, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunmaster

my son has just booked for 6 of them to go to Majorca it is the first time they have used this company but as i am doing this post am waiting for a phone call from my son to warn him,i thought it was strange not to be able to get through to SUNMASTER it cost me £7 to try and get through yesterday,it wil cost my son £4k at moment trying to warn him of danger.THANK you all on tripadviser for warning.FRANK(kelly090944)

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunmaster

Hello, booked with Sunmaster for the first time this year and was very impressed with both the service and price. Sent various e-mails and always get a reply with 24 hours, price was much cheaper than anywhere else I could find, so all in all okay so far, but we haven't gone anywhere yet ?. Seems that some people have a bad experience and other don't ?

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunmaster

Agree with Simon P we booked ok and had all the paper work within a few days,May depend on when you book.

10. Re: Sunmaster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, March 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations