We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do in Icmeler

Manchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
what to do in Icmeler

me and my boyfriend go to Icmeler end of august this year... before we go we want to get a few ideas of trips we can go on... so wondered if anyone whose been can recommend any? we dont fancy anything historic. just fun things like turkish baths...

we have also been advised to see the turtles... would we have to go into marmaris for this?

Thank You

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do in Icmeler

There are lots of excursions and trips you can do from Icmeler, from fun things like jeep and quad safaris and the lazy day boat trips, to more historical visits. You can go to turtle beach and the mud baths from Icmeler without having to go into Marmaris - there are lot of places which offer trips, just look around and see which you fancy and haggle for the best prices.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do in Icmeler

Hi Vikki I have been back a week take a look at this

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do in Icmeler

Hi Vikki I have been back a week take a look at this

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

Manchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what to do in Icmeler

thanks!!

5. Re: what to do in Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 04, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler