We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet2 package holidays to turkey

Which Icmeler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sunderland
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
jet2 package holidays to turkey

Has anybody previously travelled with jet 2 package holidays to either marmaris or icmeler, if so how did you find the overall experience.

Was everything organised correctley for example the transfers to and from resort and are there reps available in resort if any problems arise.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

We did think about that this year, as they've just started flights from Glasgow, but the prices were coming in a lot more expensive than advertised, so we could still book cheaper elsewhere. Other than that, can't be much help to you, I'm afraid.

sunderland
Level Contributor
257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

Thank you for your input.

As we have never stayed in marmaris or icmeler we are quite wary of who to book with and where to stay, we will be 3 young 50 year old women travelling together and would like to feel safe in the knowledge that if any problem occur we would be able to have contact with somebody in the resort.

I shall keep on looking.

Thank you again.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
554 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

Icmeler Online has an office in Icmeler.

I've booked accommodation and transfers with them and both were great, no problems at all but if there were you could easily nip into the office to talk to someone.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,842 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

i think mackem03 is talking about a reputable company within the Uk, try thomas cook, they have blown thomsons out of the water with their prices this year... most forumites will give you lots of knowledge regarding hotels/transfers and flights etc.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
554 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

Icmeler Online are a reputable company and have an office in Liverpool

I find the reps of ICR to be available, more knowledgeable and helpful than any other tour operater rep.

Essex
Level Contributor
472 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

We booked ours independently and found that this was the cheapest way this year. Booked our flights online directly with Monarch and booked the apartment and return transfer directly by email. This is our first time to Icmeler but with all the info on here and ICR feel confident that we will have no problems. I did buy independent travel insurance so that both apartment and flight is covered should one of them be cancelled or amended.

Scotland
Level Contributor
313 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

In reply to Blondie, best prices for flights from Glasgow are going out with TC and back with Jet2, I last looked about a week ago for Sept. and it was working out at about £200 per head.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

I would also recommend Icmeler Online - as someone else has said, they are indeed a reputable company and do have an office in the UK too. I have used them several times - going back in June with them - and have had no complaints whatsoever.

Bikerjambo - I did check both TC and Jet2 for our dates in June, but they were both working out more expensive. I think it just varies depending on what dates you're going.

liverpool
Level Contributor
114 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

OI have been comparing package deals with booking independent. I am going in July and was first considering a late deal to anywhere that came up within our dates and budget but I then discovered icmeler. It had to be there. Flights on there own now round the date wanted. (23rd July) you are looking around £330 each added to accommodation for 2 weeks it was coming in at around £1900 for 4 of us in a 1 bed apartment without transfers etc.

We found a package deal with Thomson who quote £1931 which included the same flights costing £330 mentioned above.

All in spotlight same price for the time we booked. Got it a bit cheaper with inflight meals thrown due to a discount through work.

However I read a post from January from someone who paid for flights for July but booked in January and they were half the price then so it all depends when you book and how flexible you are. We were not flexible and booked late so paid more than what we would earlier in the year but a comparable price for considering the lack of flexibility and late booking.

Always consider both and get quotes as soon as you can as flight are the bulk of the cost. If we booked in Jan we could of saved around £600 but we had not planned on going away then.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,549 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: jet2 package holidays to turkey

Also have a look at www.holidayjewels.com they have been selling holidays to Turkey for quite a few years and have reps in resort.You can often find the same accomodation that icmeleronline sell cheaper with a lot of other companies !!

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler