We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels closest to the strip

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north yorkshire
Level Contributor
163 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hotels closest to the strip

Hello,

I can't make head or tail of the maps of the area and we only visited in October but stayed between olu and hisaronu. which hotels are closest to the main area in hisaronu and also looking for as cheap as we can as saving for a wedding ! any advise or tips for hotels ?

Thank you

lincolnshire u
Level Contributor
617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels closest to the strip

Hi take a look at the Tolay Hotel great location for the center and good price .

Hope this helps

Simon

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
163 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels closest to the strip

Thank you I will have a look

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
678 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels closest to the strip

Look at the Hisar holiday club,great bars and in the pedestrian blocked off area,Saray is also close and as a great pool,if you like small and friendly Ozturk or Yalcin you book direct with them though,both close to the action.Stayed at all of these would recomend any of them,but if your youngish I would go for thr Hisar.

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels closest to the strip

My neighbour stayed at the Hisar this year, & she told me the Manager gave her a great deal if you book direct with them. That price included transfers & Air Con.

An f it really is in the centre.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels closest to the strip

you couuld also look at R.E.D. there on facebook magnums place

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,714 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels closest to the strip

Tumen by the roundabout and Destan, I have stayed at both but Hisar is a good option. Perhaps this map may help?

wikimapia.org/…b

Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels closest to the strip

R.E.D bar is on the strip and is a lovely little hotel, Hisar Holiday Club also based on the strip and is good, Yalcin is a 5 minute walk from town. The tumen is also suppose to be good.

8. Re: hotels closest to the strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations