We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tiny akropol trips

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
tiny akropol trips

We have decided to book our trips through tiny akropol. Do people who book online tend to pay online or on arrival in resort? Thank you.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
20 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tiny akropol trips

We always use tiny for our transfers and trips. We usually pay our transfers online and trips in resort. Have used him last 4 years and again this year

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tiny akropol trips

Thanks for your reply bootifool.

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tiny akropol trips

I always pay him once I get to resort, infact he always says `Pay me Later` but I prefer to pay him asap.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tiny akropol trips

Thanks lullabell - I think we are just not used to booking something and not having to pay upfront. I don't like to think I owe anybody money.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tiny akropol trips

Hello I just wondered if anyone can tell me approx how long the transfer time is from Dalaman Airport to Hisaronu if you have a transfer with this company?

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tiny akropol trips

We booked for the first time with Tiny akropol online. We left our mobile number and they texted me to inform me what day they would be at our hotel so we could pay and collect tickets. We did the 12 island trip from fetithya and must say it was absolutely wonderful! The boat was massive, very clean, loads of toilets, was not overcrowded, the meal was lovely, the staff great would really recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tiny akropol trips

Claire B- depending on the time of day and where you stay - quickest could be in the region of 50 minutes, but if at a busy time could be another 15-20 minutes more.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tiny akropol trips

Thanks it will be early hours - so shouldn't be busy. Have just booked transfers - had text and email confirmation - they were really helpful.

mavi252
Level Contributor
181 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tiny akropol trips

Pay once you get into resort

Excellent travel company you won't be disappointed!

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: tiny akropol trips

Clair B. I came home in June this year. Left the Hotel at 5.30pm. Hotel was in Chalis. Got to the Airport 45 mins later.

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations