We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stockport
Level Contributor
318 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

we have been to Hisaronu before but a good few years ago now. We stayed at St Nich apartments but this time at the Liberty Hotel (Asena Beach) and wondered if there near to each other? so can get my bearings for when we go.

Also along the main road was a 'parrot bar' or we new it as that .... is it still there?

oh and anyone know anything about 'sugar beach' - rather than the busy blue lagoon?

thanks to anyone who can help!

turkey time number TEN - and cant wait!!

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
680 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

St Nicholas apts ,do you mean the ones behind what was st Nicholas Gardens (now Ocean Blue)Asena village is not to far would say about a 15 min walk from there,if it st Nicholas gate Apartments behind the mosque then its around a 25 min walk.Dont know of a Parrot bar.There are a few beaches on the Lagoon side.Sugar beach is the biggest with regular entertainment,its the least favourite of mine though,prefer Billys beach or Seahorse beach,all provide transport if you ring them.

stockport
Level Contributor
318 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

when we last went.... st nichs apartments was up a big big hill and when at the bottom its where they closed the road (put barriers across at 6pm) and i think there was a Rovers Return right on the corner of that hlll too

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
680 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

Would be the St Nicholas Gate complex I think all privately owned if I am right.

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
680 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

On second thoughts could have been the st Nicholas Grove,now called the Grove hotel at the top of town near the Shine Indian.

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

Hi there,hope you don't mind me butting in,i stay @st nic about 12yrs ago up the hill by telemessos by the Rover Ruturn but i was back @ the village last year @ the green forest and the ROVER RETURN GONE and the village has got BIGGER !!! now their a fair ground where the fire station was.the market on a tuesday or wedensday is still their .also now you have your Azda and marks spencer.i'm going back in june @ THE OVA where i stayed 16yrs ago and i wonder what changed in 1year .the OWNER of the st nic's (izzey) was the major and owner of the GAP bar. hope this help's.

kevin

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
680 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

Sounds like the now named Grove Hotel ,formerly St Nicholas Grove is where you stayed and no it's not near Liberty formerly Asena its the other end of the village,Infact you couldn't get any further if you tried.

Norfolk, GB
Level Contributor
49 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

This should help with the bearings

wikimapia.org/…1

Thanks

Nick

newcastle
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

Im staying at liberty hotel, cant even find it on map :( is it far from all the bars and restaurants

newcastle
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

Oh i found it, that looks like quite a walk, not really a problem as i like walking, but will i be ok on a night time, i will be on my own with my 12 and 6 year old daughters x

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Liberty Hotel / St Nicholas apartments

It's about a 5-10 min walk from liberty hotel to the centre of town, and its a nice walk into town :-) looks far on the map bt it's not x

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu