We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oh no

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
oh no

couldn't get booked in for what we wanted in hisaronu, been last 5 year, a bit gutted not see old friends in many of the bars, but we'll book earlier next year and we'll be back, anyway we've got booked in at icemler, have any of you lovely people been there?

Dundee
Level Contributor
211 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oh no

Andrew what a Shame, was there no where else available for u to stay?

I couldn't imagine not being able to go to H once a year :-(

We have been to icmeler once it was ok but not a patch on H, not as many restaurants or things to do, but it is a beautiful part of turkey, hope u enjoy.

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oh no

It is a shame about not getting booked up this year for Hisaronu. I visit both Icmeler and Hisaronu every year, in fact we are going to Icmeler in a weeks time and Hisaronu/Ovacik in July/August for 3 weeks. We have been doing this for the last 14 years or so.

I am sure you will have a lovely time in Icmeler, it has a lovely prominade which has a path which goes all the way to Marmaris, (takes about 1 hour). There is also a nice canal area with bars/restaurants on.

It is also very scenic at the beach front and has many restaurants. It is a fairly big resort with lots of side streets, where-upon walking around them, you often stumble on many bars/restaurants. It also has an old town at the back of the resort at the foot of the mountains.

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oh no

Icmeler is a very nice resort, I think we will be happy there, but do not compare with Hisaranou, because its different, but not in a bad way.

It has a lot to offer, so go with an open mind.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oh no

thanks for the replies, i'm sure kids will keep us entertiand 14 5 and 1, we'll be back tho, thanks

5. Re: oh no

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations