We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel?

Durham, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
New Hotel?

Anyone know anything about Sahra Su Hotel that has appeared on tour operators websites also what is happening with The Grove Hotel we stayed there last year when they went A/I for the first time but it seems to have disappeared from travel agents website any info please

Thanks Patarm

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
172 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hotel?

Not heard about the new hotel but The Grove hotel is still listed on the Travel republic website.

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
172 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hotel?

Hmm actually scrap that, it's their if you search for it by name but if you put in specific dates to book it it shows unavailable. Strange!

liverpool
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hotel?

try hays travel for for the sahra su hotel its looks lovely and they had availability for aug ? hope this helps x

michelle

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Hotel?

Here is the website for The Grove Hotel

http://www.grovehotel.com.tr/

You could try booking directly with them.

Durham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Hotel?

Thanks for that will contact direct

Durham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: New Hotel?

Hi lindylou-sa

Sahra su hotel on tour operators website but not sure where it is i know a new hotel was being built just beside nic heights this hotel is in T Cook Turkey brochure Orka Sunlife & Spa but was withdrawn as not completed on time but still do not know where Sahra Su is situated

Thanks for feedback Patarm

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Hotel?

Already a thread about this on the Fethiye Forum. Hotel not completed our opened yet so an unknown quantity.

This is the thread and it explains just where it is.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298031-i1222-k5…

Lancashire
Level Contributor
70 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Hotel?

We have stayed at the Grove Hotel twice..last time got a really good deal for flights and the grove bed and breakfast with sunmaster holidays. Try hotels4u the Grove was on there too.There is no all inclusive now it has gone back to B&B. Good Luck !

Bonnyrigg...
Level Contributor
159 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Hotel?

I've got booked into the Sahra Su for mid-June as the response I received from a TA in Turkey still suggested a 1st June opening. It's offered by quite a few TA's in the UK now (around 8 that I have seen)

Bonnyrigg...
Level Contributor
159 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Hotel?

I would appreciate any updates from Hisaronu visitors/regulars on the progress of completion for the Sahra Su Resort. I can only find some posts in German forums that still confirm a 1st June opening but I thought an on the ground assessment from a local would be useful. Many Thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations