We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alibaba tours hisaronu

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
alibaba tours hisaronu

booked with this company had whole jeep to ourselfs, and we all loved every minute of trip,went to talos,and the gorge where we had a really nice relaxing lunch,then back in the jeeps to get wet again and onto the mud baths which was great fun, the kids on the side of the street where just waiting for the jeeps to come threw,only thing i did like was he dosent waste your time at the gold factory or carpet factory, we just wanted to get dirty and wet and thats what we got so will def be booking with him next year when we go back

stockton-on-tees
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
1. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

booked with this company for a day trip to Hierapolis and Pamukkale during our stay in September. Great time had by all. The guide was great. Lunch and stops on route, was good. The trip was amazing. All vehicles were air conditioned so no over heating. Will book again with them if we return.

Felixstowe England
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

Used Ali from Altitude Action last year and again this year, (near to the Olive tree) his prices are by far the best, and such a geniune guy.

Even closed his shop up one evening to show me and my wife the true turkish country side, would not take any payment, has become a true friend.

He even gave us a present when leaving, wish there were more people in the world like him , a true gent.

You will no who he is as this saying would you like a cup of tea, PG Tips. makes a great cuppa I must say

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
5,011 posts
103 reviews
3. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

Why am I always nervous of glowing recommendations when the first couple of posts are by first time posters??

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

Keitht - I also find them odd, although in this case jat_n has been a member for a while, but still strange never asking a question - maybe shy......

For others reading this Alibaba are a fairly newly named company, that has been on the go for a while under a different name, if you do a search on here you will see that they get a mixed set of reviews, the common complaint has been the type of seating on their land rovers.

The tour to Hierapolis had only been booked through them, and organised by one of the bigger companies that supply these trips/coaches.

When reading recommendations or reviews it pays to "read between the lines" and also check out the people making them.

No disrespect meant on any new poster, but I want to be sure that TA members receive accurate and genuine info, these last two years there has seen a great increase in posts and reviews made by or on behalf of various businesses.

Felixstowe England
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

Hi Keitht

I have been a true member since 2006

Posts are alway accurate and will never shy from the truth, Altitude action was how I saw it

A true honest gent, also I have no aasociation with Altitude tours , if some one gives a good service I will post it.

Edited: 1:42 pm, September 27, 2011
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
90 reviews
6. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

Can't recommend their Jeep Safaris though as FF says their jeeps are not of the best quality, went with them last year and was less than impressed!!

Cardiff
5 posts
1 review
7. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

Have had two trips to Hisaronau and have been on three jeep safaris. The first with Alibaba and my daughter loved it so much, she wanted a second day1 Went with another company and it was so BORING! When I returned this year, went back to Alibaba and was not disappointed! Water- fight the whole way to TALOS, then unto the Gorge where we went rafting- great fun!, then to the mud baths for more fun and frolics, and finally Patara Beach before heading home1 it was fab! Last year our driver was TOFUN- who is crazy and calls himself TOO-MUCH-FUN! This year are driver was Zafer, who was a lot calmer but very helpful and kind! There was one other driver in the convoy who could speak english but the rest only speak Turkish , so if you need to know anything, then i advise you to ask for one of these drivers when you book! Have Fun!

8. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:22 am, October 24, 2015
Aberdeenshire...
Level Contributor
48 posts
37 reviews
9. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

We've used him too, we found him such a nice guy and the trips such good value for money. When we're back in September we'll be visiting him again :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
10. Re: alibaba tours hisaronu

FF great advice as usual