We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online Shopping

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Online Shopping

Are there any supermarkets in the area that do 'online' food shopping i.e. we could place the order in the UK before we leave & have it delivered when we arrive???

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online Shopping

I would be interested to know this too.

Javea, Spain
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Online Shopping

Hi Ann, you can order from Mercadona online and they will deliver.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Online Shopping

Sorry been ages since I looked @ this. Thank you for the info - do you have an e-mail address or telephone number as I would like to contact Mercadona. If not I will search the web . Many thanks for your time. Debbie

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Online Shopping

No worries - have found their web site. Thanks again Debbie

Northampton
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Online Shopping

Hi

Would be interested to know if you ordered online and how did it go?

Thinking of doing this but a bit unsure.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Online Shopping

Hi - Mercadona do it & I have just sent through my order so will advise how it went. It is not the easiest site to navigate but I got there. The lady that assisted me via e-mail was very helpful but the telephone conversations were something else. Their web site is www.mercadone.es & you have to register. Good luck

Ann

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Online Shopping

Hi Mercadona do it & I have just sent through my order. Will let you know how it goes. Web site is www.mercadona.es Good luck

Ann

Edited: 2:13 pm, June 04, 2014
London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Online Shopping

Shopping arrived OK - a few items were not available but that is to be expected. Got nearly all that we ordered so was good. Booked a delivery time of between 18.00 - 20.00 & shopping arrived @ 19.50 so just in time. I was just about to give them a call. Chap who delivered it was very helpful & cheerful. Would do it again as it saved sooo much time as there was 15 of us.....

Good luck if you are thinking of doing this.

Burford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Online Shopping

Sadly just tried this and delivery to where we are staying is apparently unavailable: Calle Rio Nalon, 03730 Xabia. Does anyone know of alternatives that may deliver to this area?

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Online Shopping

Hi there is an 'English' type of supermarket that will deliver locally. It is called Keith & Lyn Supermercado. You can search on the web for more info & this is their e-mail address - keithwilliamsonpfc@hotmail.com. The Javea online site. www.javeaonline24.com/supermarkets-c132.html

This is what it states on the web site: Keith & Lyn Supermercado is a supermarket that is open all day everyday.

It offers a wide range of fresh, frozen & store products, including fresh bread, hot pasties, fruit & veg, and many British products.

Take a look & see what you think. I have not used them so cannot make a comment. If you use them please would you write a reply for future reference.

Thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Javea
Recent Conversations
More Javea Topics