We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Parks & Banana Boats, Snorkelling

Which Javea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
605 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Water Parks & Banana Boats, Snorkelling

Hi - Coming to Javea in a few weeks.

Where's the closest Water Park and Banana boat rides please? These are the nephew & niece's only requests!

My research appears to show Benidorm, but I wanted to check, as I don't want to miss anything closer.

Anywhere recommended for easy access snorkelling. We went near Denia last year, and whilst suitable for us as adults, it was a climb in and out of the water, and a few cuts from the rocks. Any safer areas for kids?

Any help gratefully received.

THANKS

Nottingham
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Parks & Banana Boats, Snorkelling

Thoroughly recommend Granadella beach near Javea for snorkelling. Aqualandia near Benidorm is water park - good deals if you go from later afternoon.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
605 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Parks & Banana Boats, Snorkelling

Thanks very much :)

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
494 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water Parks & Banana Boats, Snorkelling

The pebble beach in the port or the stretch between the port and arenal is pretty god for snorkelling. With regards to water parks and banana boats, Benidorm would be the closest.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
605 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water Parks & Banana Boats, Snorkelling

Lovely - thank you

5. Re: Water Parks & Banana Boats, Snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Javea
More Javea Topics