We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do with kids?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
95 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
things to do with kids?

Is there anything you can recommend to do with children in javea. They are 4 and 7. Thanks

Nottingham
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do with kids?

If you have a car, drive out to one of the lighthouses for stunning views.

Go rock pooling on section between the Parador Hotel and the port.

Aqualandia near Benidorm is a huge water park, much cheaper after 4pm.

Granadella pebble beach in a cove well worth a visit

Javea, Spain
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do with kids?

Hi, my grandchildren were four and seven last year in Javea and I can honestly say we never did anything special or trips out but they still had a great time and were never bored. The beach kept them amused for hours, the oldest with a net and poking about looking for creatures and the youngest playing on the slides etc. on the beach, as well as buckets and spades of course! If you intend taking them out in the evening as well, I can highly recommend "quiet time" for an hour or two in the afternoon when the sun is at it's hottest. We could never get ours to take a nap but they would often nod off over a board game or while reading a book, which meant they weren't grumpy in the evening! Have a great holiday.

3. Re: things to do with kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Javea
Recent Conversations
More Javea Topics