We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

Which Denia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

Hello

Are there any shuttle transfer services from Alicante Airport to Denia? i have looked online but can only find private transfers that cost a fortune.

Are there any coach tour companies or shuttle bus services that collect from the airport and go to Denia?

Ta

spain
Level Contributor
37 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

The answer to your question is No.

Most shuttles go to Benidorm. Get a bus to Alicante and try to get a connection but its not easy. Denia is nearly 2 hours away from Airport

spain
Level Contributor
37 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

The answer to your question is No.

Most shuttles go to Benidorm. Get a bus to Alicante and try to get a connection but its not easy. Denia is nearly 2 hours away from Airport

norfolk
Level Contributor
826 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

Don't know which is the best option, but you could get the airport bus to Alicante, then catch the tram to Denia, (may be a bus, but I have never used them) you would have to change trams at Benidorm.

Another option may be to get a transfer to Benidorm and then make your way to Denia, either by tram or bus.

Don't know if either of these options are suitable, but about all I could come up with to help.

Jean.

Denia, Spain
Level Contributor
205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

You get the Alsa bus from outside the airport to Benidorm then change for the Alsa bus to Denia.It will cost you about 15 euros.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

Eddies got it right. you get the Alsa bus from airport right outside the departure doors on the upper floor.

They leave on the hour every hour

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

Hi I think you can catch a train from Alicante airport to Denia.

7. Re: How to get from Alicante Airport to Denia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Denia