We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quezon Province Holy Week Trip

Malolos, Philippines
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Quezon Province Holy Week Trip

Hi Guys.

So this is the first post for the QP forum. (Yeap, just called it QP.)

Me and my girlfriend will be traveling and exploring Quezon Province this Holy Week. Just wanna share my excitement. And also, given that there aren't many written posts about the province, I would like to ask you guys if you have been here, where exactly and what did you do.

We would be there for April 17-20. That's four days we are going to spend.

Here's how the draft of our itinerary goes.

1st Day - Padre Burgos, Quezon

We would be bringing our own tent and would go camping at Kwebang Lampas and would be exploring the beaches of Dampalitan Island, Borawan Beach, Kuwebang Lampas and other nearby ones.

2nd Day - Still at Padre Burgos

We would be searching Villa Anita, from what I've read on some blog posts, it would be a nice accommodation, but we can't contact them so this would be a risky one. If ever, we just have to find other inns that can accommodate us, worst is, we go camping again. On the streets.

We'd spend the day looking for places to see and foods to eat. Hope we don't run out of.

3rd Day - Lucena

We would be then going back to Lucena and spend the night at Quezon Premier Hotel. We would avail of their massage service which I am very excited of. We'd go sightseeing, go to different churches, eat their native delicacies and of course try the Lambanog.

4th Day - Lucena

Basically gearing up after breakfast to come back here in Manila.

After writing this post, I realized that "exploring QP" is too much of a word. Lol. But yeah, I still want to hear any inputs that you can share about Quezon Province cuz we really do not have much planned.

Would love to hear from you. Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Malolos, Philippines
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quezon Province Holy Week Trip

Bump, can I have some love? :)

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,856 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quezon Province Holy Week Trip

Since it's Holy Week I suggest you visit Kamay ni Hesus in Lucban. If you are a foodie you would love Lucban for its longanisa, pancit habhab, fried siopao and of course the yema cake.

Manila, Philippines
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Quezon Province Holy Week Trip

Hi Ivan!

My friends and I are going to a camping trip in Dampalitan during those days too! Specifically, April 17-18. :)

Would you mind if I ask where are you coming from and which bus are you riding (if you're taking the public transport)? For the sake of gathering information on which bus to Lucena is the safest.

See you there! (that sounded kinda creepy-ish haha) Oh well, let's enjoy our stay! :D

Malolos, Philippines
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quezon Province Holy Week Trip

Hi Gaby!

We would be riding a Lucena Lines bus or a JAC Liner. Both will go to the Lucena Grand Terminal.

Btw, that is definitely creepy! :)

Enjoy!

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,469 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quezon Province Holy Week Trip

@gaby F If you ride any Alabang Bus, it will take you to Alabang Terminal and there you can choose the bus you want to ride to Lucena from Aircon or Ordinary.

Reply to: Quezon Province Holy Week Trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Quezon Province