We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Olinda

Which Begur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
1 post
Save Topic
Villa Olinda

Hi. My family (wife, 2 kids(8,15)) and I,p a log with another couple are thinking about staying a Villa Olinda this summer. Anyone know anything about it? It looks beautiful. Is it?

Thanks..Dan

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Olinda

Hi Dan.

I actually just booked this villa for my family for a week this summer. I found it on Home Away. I have spoken with the owner and she is lovely. She forwarded me a review from last summer from a family that is returning this summer. This is her family home and she rents it out. She said she used to rent through an agency but is now doing it herself on Home Away. It looks incredible so we decided to go for it! Good Luck.

Jill

Scotland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Olinda

Hi Jill

Just wondering how you found the villa? We're considering booking it. Thanks.

Caroline

3. Re: Villa Olinda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Begur