We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast spots!

So. Burlington, VT
Level Contributor
94 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast spots!

We'll be in Concord (first night in Tewksbury) from April 25-29. We enjoy finding great places for breakfast and would love to get some suggestions. We're willing to drive 10-20 miles or so around the Concord area.

Thanks in advance!

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast spots!

I have been meaning to try Vic's Waffle House in Tewksbury for a while now but never seem to be up that way in the morning. I have had it recommended to me by several people. It is a real locals' place, so I have been told, with great breakfasts and very popular on the weekends. It is not too far from 495.

Easton...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast spots!

I'm not an expert on concord center but when there, which is several times a year, finding a breakfast spot is pretty easy.

Concord,MA
Level Contributor
79 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast spots!

Three choice in Town Center

Helen's (think dinner) packed and after 8 am you will certainly find that there is a 5-20 minute wait- unless you want to eat at the bar. Great family place and the usual- located on Main Street just down from Monument Square towards Walden Street.

Across the street ifrom Helens isMain Street Cafe- a bit more upscale (just a bit). Basic breakfast fare and sandwiches- coffees to go and pastries bagels etc etc.

More formal is Colonial Inn just on the North Side of Monument Square- more formal setting (and more expensive) than the other two choices- There is a brunch on Sunday there.

4. Re: Breakfast spots!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, November 21, 2014