We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roman baths, fountain and aqueduct

Dursley, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Roman baths, fountain and aqueduct

I have read about these sites, but can anyone explain exactly where they are in Almunecar please?

We are familiar with the market area. Are the near this?

Almunecar, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Roman baths, fountain and aqueduct

There are at least five stretches of Roman aqueduct in Almunecar, one of which is close to hand as it is at the top of the town on the main roundabout with the fountain in the middle. Check out this article:

seasidegazette.es/2011/…

Level Contributor
13 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roman baths, fountain and aqueduct

When I went to the closer Aquaduct it was closed and seemed that it had not been open for some time, unless I went to the wrong entrance!! It is next to the La Santa Cruz Resort and Spa.

I then went to the other one in Torrecuevas which is a little out from Almunecar and that one you can get to and walk around close to it.

Check out the google maps of this area.

maps.google.co.uk/maps…

Hope this helps

3. Re: Roman baths, fountain and aqueduct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 08, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Almunecar
Recent Conversations