We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Laureles Almunecar Costa Tropical

sheffield
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Los Laureles Almunecar Costa Tropical

Just back after another few days in Almunecar and have found the jewel in the crown called Los Laureles .It is a four bedroomed B/B with traditional ensuite rooms and a georgous warm pool.

Los Laureles was once an old typical Spanish Residence with riding stables,but now has been fully refurbished by the owners Sandra and Mark to a very high standard; the feature of which is the newly opened resturant with the interior superbly designed by Sandra(a local of Almunecar).The chef Mark, from England who,before buying Los Laurles, was a very accomplished chef, who worked in well known London Resturants, and it is quite obvious when you sample the menu. Adorning the walls are paintings by the artist Antonio(Sandra's brother). Saying all this, the couple are delightfully down to earth and will share a drink on the terrace or by the pool. I am reluctant to share this find, but it is unkind to Sandra and Mark not to!

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Laureles Almunecar Costa Tropical

Maybe I'm cynical but - first ever posting and its a recommendation!

REads more like a brochure ad than a personal review.

Geneva Switzerland
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Laureles Almunecar Costa Tropical

Los Laureles is what was missing in Almunecar:

Great food at affordable price in a great place, being in winter (beautiful logs burning) or in summer time on the terrace.

I am NOT advertising, but am just a Swiss spending some time in Almunecar!

I highly recommend the place!

Pierre Geneva

Almere
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Laureles Almunecar Costa Tropical

I just went there for two nights. What a lovely couple! Bed and room are very good. The view from your terrace (in front of the room) is great. A quiet place in a touristic city. Just one word is enough; Splendid!

Unfortinately the restaurant was closed during our stay, we would have loved to try some dishes from the menu!

Margo Kool

The Netherlands

4. Re: Los Laureles Almunecar Costa Tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Almunecar
Recent Conversations