We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice family hotel near marta subway station

evansville, IN
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
nice family hotel near marta subway station

Hi! I'll be traveling to atlanta soon and was looking for a mid priced hotel near the marta subway line. I hope to avoid driving in atlanta. and was curious about the sandy springs area. I don't know if the subway goes out that far, or if its a safe area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks~wendya1972

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,685 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice family hotel near marta subway station

MARTA does go to the Sandy Springs-Dunwoody area. You can look for hotels around the Perimeter Mall area. Every chain imaginable is located there and most have shuttles to the MARTA stations. You can view the train map at www.itsmarta.com.

2. Re: nice family hotel near marta subway station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 15, 2009