We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on Grand American Adventures

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
505 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Feedback on Grand American Adventures

Does any one have any feedback about experiences about Grand American Adventures company. I am looking at their Deep South and Delta Blues tour.

Many thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,590 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feedback on Grand American Adventures

Never heard of them. Organized tours are unusual here. Why not organize the trip yourself?

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feedback on Grand American Adventures

Never heard of it, but it looks to be expensive for what you get in the Deep South tour. I think I would choose different destinations in the south if I were you -- I see no reason to stop in Birmingham.

I did find this complaint against them, take it for what it is worth:

ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Adventures-Las-Vega…

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feedback on Grand American Adventures

I received this message from the above, if I was wrong I apologize; it would be nice to hear from anyone who has actually used this service:

Hi Mike,

Andrew here from Grand American Adventures in the UK. This was probably an oversight but in the following thread you have added a link to a ripoffreport.com and inferred the complaint posted was about our company, Grand American Adventures.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g60898-i104-k7678317-…

The company mentioned in the ripoffreport is called Grand Adventures (based in Las Vegas) and is not Grand American Adventures ( based in London, UK) which the thread is about.

Would you be happy to remove your post as this could be misleading to our customers & business. We are a reputable award winning operator so do not want to be associated with this company.

Many thanks for your time in looking in this matter.

Andrew Oakley

London, England...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Feedback on Grand American Adventures

Many thanks miketeresa for posting our message

Reviews for Grand American Adventures (UK) can also be viewed here:

feefo.com/reviews/…

Andrew @ Grand American Adventures

5. Re: Feedback on Grand American Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, October 19, 2015