We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying acquaruium tickets ahead of time?

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Buying acquaruium tickets ahead of time?

My family will be in Atlanta the first week of July & hope to visit the aquarium on the Wednesday of that week (July 2). I'm wondering if we need to buy our tickets on-line before we go. I recall people having to do that when it first opened b/c of its popularity. Is this still the case & is it likely to be especially busy during a holiday week? This is probably our best day to go & I don't want to blow it by not being able to get in. Any thoughts or tips? Thanks!

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying acquaruium tickets ahead of time?

For holiday times of any kind, I would pre-purchase the tickets ahead of time. You can also get tickets by purchasing the city pass, aqua combos, or even hotel packages which you can check out on their ticket page. Feel free to check out my reviews for other tips for the aquarium as well as other fun things to do while in town close by. As you say, better safe than sorry especially if that's your only day while in town. Have fun:)

Edited: 10:14 pm, May 23, 2014
Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying acquaruium tickets ahead of time?

Scarlett, thanks for your reply! I will check out your other info as well. I may post again in the future if I have more questions. Looks like we'll get our tickets early to make sure we can visit on that particular day. Thank you!

Georgia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying acquaruium tickets ahead of time?

No problem! If looking for an area for the kids to run & play while you relax go across the street to the park. Check this & you can time your visit to the FREE water shows. Also great place for the kids to cool off after the show ends= centennialpark.com/index.php/things-to-do/fo…

4. Re: Buying acquaruium tickets ahead of time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 27, 2015