We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight options

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
flight options

Hi,

Iam planning to make a trip this august from Bangkok to ATL, however I would like to stopover in Miami on my way. I have been looking online but could not find the ideal connection. If anyone has experience on this route, I would appreciate suggestions.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight options

You should post this question in the Air Travel forum. Make sure to include a little more detail on what you are looking for in an "ideal" connection. It's hard to recommend something if people don't know what your parameters are (approximate dates of travel, how much time you want in MIA, etc).

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

-JimG

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flight options

Thanks Jim

georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight options

Go to www.orbitz.com, choose option "multi-city", and put in your information, flight 1 will be bangkok to miami, flight 2 will be miami to atlanta, then just put in your dates that are convenient to you.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
118 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight options

You can go from Bangkok to Tokyo(Narita) to Atlanta and then to Miami.. probably your most direct route. Or Narita to Los Angeles, Seattle, Detroit or JFK and then connect to Miami. Delta will take you the whole way on one ticket.

5. Re: flight options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 23, 2015