We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peachy Airport Parking

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Peachy Airport Parking

Has anyone used the "indoor" parking for a domestic flight? and would anyone know of good, clean hotel close to Peachy parking? We are coming from the north near Jimmy Carter BLVD. Our flight leaves at 8:30 am, and am trying to figure out what time we need to be there.

Thank you in advance for any help!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,211 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peachy Airport Parking

Here's a prior discussion on Peachy. The short answer is that it's a good lot that I've used at least 20 times, but there have been a couple of hiccups recently:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60898-i104-k53453…

Be sure to make a reservation, and allot for about 15 minutes between your arrival and boarding the bus, just in case.

Re: hotels, there are many in the airport area. I'd just look at the reviews on Tripadvisor and see what appeals most to you. I don't have personal experience with any. But, if you're staying at a hotel the night before you fly out, consider one with a Park, Sleep, Fly option so you can skip taking your car to a parking lot altogether. I don't have personal experience with this, but others on this forum have recommended ParkSleepFly and Stay123 as resources to identify those hotels. You might also consider parking and staying at the Marriott Gateway or Springhill Suites, which have monorail access to the airport.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peachy Airport Parking

I used Peachy for the first time Oct 11th - Oct 14th, 2013. I used the indoor parking for international destinations. The shuttle was clean and the driver was professional and on time. I used a Groupon special and had no problems redeeming it upon my return. Upon return to town you must text a number and include your last name and the number of passengers in your party for pickup. I did so and it only took 5 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. I will definitely use Peachy Airport Parking again.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peachy Airport Parking

We would highly recommend Peachy Airport Parking. The service was excellent. We never had to wait for transportation, even though our return flight arrived in Atlanta around Midnight. The buses are clean, the drivers friendly and competent, and the parking is in a nice area, easy to get in and out of. Watch for a Groupon for this one!

4. Re: Peachy Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 14, 2014