We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

Slidell
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

After a concert, are there taxis at the Pryor Road Exit? Is that the best place to get a taxi? Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,471 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

It seems nobody is replying to this post and I just don't know the answer. I would recommend that you call HiFi and get an answer, or that you arrange cab service ahead of time because HiFi is in the middle of nowhere and I'd hate for you to get stranded down there. There is a MARTA shuttle bus that runs from HiFi to a MARTA station if you're interested in saving some money. The shuttle is dedicated to HiFi and won't make regular bus stops along the way. You can investigate that at www.itsmarta.com.

Slidell
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

Thanks for the info and suggestion - I called HIFI and they said there are taxis "driving around" - so I guess they are available, but we will use MARTA as a backup. Thanks again.

BSQ
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
5,581 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

you might want to consider taking the MARTA shuttle bus to the station and then getting a taxi. (if not taking MARTA all the way to your final destination). The reason I suggest this is because the MARTA busses have dedicated lanes and the Taxis would be stuck in traffic with everyone else. Taxis are standing at the station.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

Third vote in favor of taking the MARTA shuttle. You do not want to be dependent on finding a cab in that part of town after the show.

Slidell
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

Thank you for all your input, but unfortunately I didn't get the last few suggestions until we returned today (Saturday) - BUT YOU WRE RIGHT

We had a taxi driver Thursday before the concert that we really liked, so we made arrangements for him to pick us up for the concert Friday night and pick us up afterwards. Good thing we did - there were NO taxis available either before or after the concert. In hindsight the best suggestion would have been to take the MARTA bus to the station - the traffic was horrible and this place is out in the middle of nowhere.

6. Re: HiFi Buys Amphitheater Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 15, 2009