We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Final Four and Masters ???

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Final Four and Masters ???

Any suggestions on best place or site to buy Masters tickets for a day? We are in the city for the Final Four, and will be statying a few days extra to explore. Any suggestions on Day trips from Atlanta? Do you need to rent a vehicle to get out to Stone Mountain?

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
6,175 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Final Four and Masters ???

You won't get any Masters tickets unless you know somebody.

By far the most practical way to get to Stone Mountain is by car. Public transportation is very limited.

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Final Four and Masters ???

I realize I will not get them at face value (far from it)....wondering if anyone has dealt with any brokers or ticket companies that they would recommend. Practice rounds are even good......thanks

georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Final Four and Masters ???

You can buy tickets on stub hub just like any other sporting event but i can think of much better ways to spend a grand for tickets...you have to rent a car to get to stone mountain, for day trip ideas if you like wine, you can do the north georgia wineries, if you are into craft beer, then asheville, north carolina would be your best pick. Most popular day trips are to savannah and the riverwalk, and charleston, south carolina for charm and history. If i was a visitor, though, i would drive five hours south to the gulf of mexico and destin florida and spend my extra nights there.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,302 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Final Four and Masters ???

well since you probably bought scalped tcikets for final 4 (the most expensive ticket i ever bought) you wont mind paying big bucks for masters on stubhub. Be careful too they will ask for a huge deposit over the price you pay--thats because if you do anything against masters rules like take a picture or use a cell phone) the owner of the tickets gets his tickets pulled--te depsoit will be equal to the price of the ticket--so if you go make sure you know all the rules

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Final Four and Masters ???

Thanks....we actually got face value for the Final Four ...cheap!!

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,302 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Final Four and Masters ???

thats great--mine were over 2k each--center court.BTW no alcohol at the final four--so get you beer outside have fun

7. Re: Final Four and Masters ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 26, 2014