We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MARTA Lenox Station

Knoxville, Tennessee
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
MARTA Lenox Station

I'll be in Atlanta - Buckhead for a three day weekend and want to avoid the daily hotel parking fee. The Lenox station is close to the hotel, but I would like to know if this is a safe place for long- term parking.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Edited: 7:54 pm, February 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
666 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: MARTA Lenox Station

Hi Onemoreroad - Lenox is a very looong station, like several others and has 2 entrances.

One is the one commonly used by pedestrians, at the corner of East Paces and Lenox, directly across from that big LED sign and the JW Marriott.

But if you cross Lenox (if you can, LOL, that light is slow to change) and head north on East Paces you can enter either through Resurgens Plaza or up some concrete steps beside the little Kiss and Ride drop off.

Resurgens Plaza has an attached parking deck and I believe part of that is MARTA's long term parking. Then on beyond there is the surface lot, filling the rest of the block until you hit Roxboro Rd.

You may just never have needed to go on that block, or maybe you thought it was a vacant lot.

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
14,053 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: MARTA Lenox Station

Okay, thanks. That saves my sanity...at least for a little while.

I was worried that there was a lot and a deck at the entrance/station I was thinking of...and I just couldn't imagine where it was. There's no room for it.

Again,thanks!

13. Re: MARTA Lenox Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 17, 2014