We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SEC Championship Game

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Andalusia, Alabama
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
SEC Championship Game

A friend gave me 2 tickets to the game and I am planning on letting my 2 daughters(20 and 15) go, but my wife and I wanted to watch the game from a sports bar close to the Dome so we can meet them right after the game is over. Does anyone have any suggestions? We plan to drive up early Saturday morning and have not made a hotel reservation. I would ideally like to have a hotel near the Marta rail and spend Saturday night at the hotel. Any suggestions for that would also be greatly appreciated.Thanks so very much.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: SEC Championship Game

There,are laws about buying and,selling tickets within 1000ft of venues. Id get them near Phillips arena and make sure they gave the hologram in them

Andalusia, Alabama
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: SEC Championship Game

I booked the Hilton Atlanta on Courtland with points and got a great deal. It looks like about a mile walk to the Dome, just wondering if it is fairly safe walking there. All hotel would say is "its downtown Atlanta" lol

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,233 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: SEC Championship Game

Great deal. It will be quite safe to walk that area. There will be hordes of fans, and a high police presence. Just use ordinary precautions like not flashing cash, etc.

atlanta,ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, St. George Island
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: SEC Championship Game

Agree with the crowds abiut it safer. Always enjoy the irony if saying its safe and then 'theres increased police presence

'If it,was,safe why the need to increase police. Maybe its crowd control with all those unruly college fans

15. Re: SEC Championship Game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, December 17, 2013