We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Martin Luther King to CNN Studio

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Martin Luther King to CNN Studio

Hey, me again! Dad & DD21 visiting Atlanta for 2 nights over NYE's.

On New Years Eve, we have a full day. We're staying in Decatur and plan on taking Marta to MLK, be there for opening and then hopefully get on the 1st tour at 10am. Then after MLK, maybe see the cemetery [time depending], back on Marta to CNN Studio, what time should we book the tour for to give us enough time at MLK?

I was thinking book CNN for maybe 2pm or 2:30pm? -- What do you think?

then after the Olympic park, and on to World of Coke. NYE celebrations in Decatur.

Next day; Aquarium. Fly home :(

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
29,683 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Martin Luther King to CNN Studio

I would go for 2 pm so you would have enough time to do the Olympic park and the World of Coke. The last entrance to the World of Coke is at 6 pm and the museum then closes at 7:30 pm.

It will take you 2-3 hours to do the World of Coke imo.

2. Re: Martin Luther King to CNN Studio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 17, 2013